Sunday, January 25, 2009

around the world, around the world

After spending a week with my foreign friends, I have determined that my life is boring as shit. My priorities are way out of whack. Work, work, work... Who the hell dies and regrets missing work. All my new pals from school travel. To good places! What they hell am I doing wasting away in North America. I am so over this.

I have decided to focus on me, and make seeing the world a top priority. I guess all these years my mother has been telling me to pack up and run away to Paris was sound advice.

Here is my (tentative) list of places I want to visit in no particular order:
  • Blue Lagoon, Iceland
  • Stonehenge
  • Dublin, Ireland (pub crawl)
  • Patagonia
  • Madrid, Spain (you are my host Alvaro!!)
  • The Azores, Portugal
  • Cape Town, South Africa
  • Cairo, Egypt
  • Morocco
  • NZ (backpacking & beaches!)
  • Australia (more backpacking & beaches!!)
  • Florence & Milan
  • St. Petersburg & Moscow
  • Thailand
  • Tibet
  • Buenos Aires
  • Alaska
  • Northern Canada (to see the Northern Lights)
  • Back to Yugo (Belgrade, Dubrovnik, & Montenegro)
  • London (Jimmy & Nicole watch out)
I am open to any more suggestions anyone has.

1 comment:

Alvaro MAM said...

Count on it!!! Perhaps I would only add Tokyo to the list.