Wednesday, November 12, 2008

20 tidbits about moi - part one

To get my 16 remaining posts (or, is it 17?) here are some tidbits about lil, ole me.
  1. I like to take pictures
  2. I prefer lemons to limes in all cases
  3. I hail from the great white north (aka Canada)
  4. I spoke Serbian before English
  5. My ideal job would be clandestine spy work
  6. I may be the only person in my age group who has never been to Las Vegas, nor cares to ever go
  7. I was born on a Tuesday, which clearly make whoever wrote that nursery rhyme wrong as I am not full of grace - ha!
  8. I am new to blogging, so sorry if this sucks
  9. My car is purple (the Germans call it Sparkling Graphite Metallic, I call it purple)
  10. I exclusively use Lypsyl chapstick (cherry or mint - only available in the aforementioned motherland)
  11. Words I really, really dislike are as follows: morsel, tasty, nosh, & natch
  12. The job I have now is nothing like I would have expected growing up
  13. My favorite food is cheese
  14. I didn't really have any pets growing up, which explains my slight aversion to them
  15. I have been replaces in my dad's will by two cats (which only fuels the aversion)
  16. I was at Grant Park when Obama won the election
  17. Lint in my arch nemesis
  18. I recently watched a documentary called La Corona and found it quite good
  19. I really like wine
  20. I am currently, slightly hungover due to #19

No comments: