Wednesday, November 28, 2007

To the guy on the El....

To the asshole on the purple line from the Loop to Belmont... UGH. So, I won't lie, I think people who eat on the CTA are disgusting. I mean, I drink my coffee in the morning, but actually letting your hands come in contact with your mouth after being on the El? Gag. Anywho... you had some type of healthy, Jared approved 6inch subway - and good for you. However, did you need to THROW your wrapper on the ground? And then the bag and your napkin? What puzzled me was that you took the time to fold your napkin several time before you wiped your mouth. So bizarre. And when I thought your presence on my train couldn't get any worse, you started playing "music" via your Nextel. (It might not have actually been a Nextel, but it look like the ones people had in the early 2000's.) You know, I generally don't like being on the el later than seven PM.. but my job doesn't allow me that luxury. You are annoying and should be shot annoying guy on the el.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually saw a guy eatting a fast food cheeseburger on the T while standing. Going from burger, to mouth, to holding the hand rail -I was repulsed and I am not one to shy away from Andrew Zimmerman.