Friday, November 2, 2007

Super Pickle

For as long as I can remember, I have had a little green friend. He has striped legs, a fuzzy nose and a cape. His name is Super Pickle. I am not one of those chicks with lots of stuffed animals from my childhood; I have three. A wrinkles somewhere packed my basement, a pig from Ikea named River Pignix, and Super Pickle. Super Pickles has come with my from Canada to Boston, and Boston to Chicago. The last few years of this life, he resided in a Hurricane glass from Pat O'Brien's in New Orleans. My friend Kelli has recently become obsessed with SP and he has become her travel companion living in her Prius and just chillaxin'.

Yesterday I decided to google Super Pickle - and holy crap... there are people that collect these little mo fo's.

http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/superpickle.shtml

You can also purchase one on eBay for $9.99. Now I want a Mr. Hot Dog. That would be sweet.


No comments: