Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Barack Attack

D. is going to a Barak Obama rally tomorrow in Indy - and I am jealous. I will be toiling away in an office building dealing with retarded technology issues and the people that create them.

Link to the rally:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/inhome

I am watching the debate as I type this. McCain's pathetic cracks at jokes are so painful to watch. You know... I didn't hate McCain before this season began. I have disliked him since he chose that anti-choice, anti-evolution crazy woman from Alaska. Does anyone take her seriously? I often wonder if McCain even believes what she says. If the Red ticket wins - I am so moving back to Canada. Not a joke.

I don't want a president who is Joe or Jane six pack. I don't. I want my president to be smarter, wiser and braver than myself. I also don't want a 70 something year old man in the office either. His expiration date is quickly approaching. Don't let the younger wife and college age kids fool you.

Obama-Biden all the way!

No comments: